Thursday, January 17, 2008

My cake class


This is my cake before I started decorating it. It is not a perfect circle because Josie was picking off and eating little bits of the edge before I got around to icing it.

Partway through.

Me, in class.

The (almost) finished product.

My friend Kim, who is taking the class with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to report that Josie is not where to be seen. I doubt she actually ate some of the cake. Its not nice to blame the little ones.

Anonymous said...

Pretty fancy rainbow. It must have taken a while. Looks tastey.

Anonymous said...

looks like fun. cakes look very professional. bet josie enjoyed picking off the icing, too. :-)

Sandy said...

We loooovvvvveeeedd the cake that Doug brought to work!!! It was beautiful AND tasty!!! thank you!

3HappyHippies said...

This looks like so much fun and your cake looks cute.